A few times a year, Shinteki will organize and host public events for puzzle enthusiasts. These are usually day-long events that take you from place to place solving puzzles and completing physical challenges.
No events at this time
Shinteki is proud to offer several self-guided hunts using the ClueKeeper mobile app. Visit ClueKeeper.com to download one of our hunts, and keep an eye out for a hunt in your city!
- Hipster BINGO – San Francisco, CA
- It’s time to play BINGO on the streets of San Francisco! Earn squares by solving clues (puzzles, scavenged info, and trivia) at locations in and around Mission Dolores Park. This family-friendly hunt should be played during daylight hours, and covers about a mile of walking. Or whatever.
- Pirates vs. Fairies: A Downtown Disney Treasure Hunt – Anaheim, CA
- Solve fun puzzles to reveal hidden treasures as you visit the Downtown Disney District in Anaheim. This scavenger hunt is best for families with kids of ages 6 to 12, but also fun for teens and kids-at-heart! Theme park admission is not required.
- Thirsty for clues? More pub crawl than puzzle hunt, this hunt features a combination of clues and trivia rounds inside five bars in San Francisco’s Inner Sunset District, located at 9th Avenue and Irving Street. The hunt takes about two to three hours and covers three blocks of walking. The hunt is suitable for ages 21 and up only.
- Downtown Project Scramble – Las Vegas, NV
- This family-friendly hunt takes place in the exciting and vibrant new Downtown Project area of Las Vegas. Clues can be solved by searching for information in the Downtown Container Park and the Fremont East Entertainment District. The hunt takes one to two hours, and includes about a half mile of easy walking. While the clues are suitable for teens or adults, an adult must accompany minors while inside the Container Park.
- Las Vegas Strip Pub Crawl – Las Vegas, NV
- Ready for a little sin? More pub crawl than puzzle hunt, this hunt features a combination of clues and trivia rounds in and around bars along Las Vegas Blvd, between the Bellagio and Monte Carlo. The hunt takes about two to three hours and covers about a mile of walking. Bar hours vary, but all are open 4 pm to midnight. The hunt is suitable for ages 21 and up only.
- SF Zoo Exploration Zone Scramble – San Francisco, CA
- Solve fun puzzles as you visit the playground, exploration zone, and family farm at the San Francisco Zoo! Zoo admission is required, and must be purchased separately. This hunt is best for families with kids of ages 4 to 12.
Sunset Pub Crawl – San Francisco, CA
- Telluride’s Idarado Trail Hunt – Telluride, CO
- This family-friendly hunt uses information found along the easy, 1.8 mile hike called the Idarado Legacy Trail. Groups or families can hike and play together as a team. The puzzles are best suited for ages 14 and up, or for kids of ages 6 to 13 with an adult.
- Stanford Puzzle Tour – Stanford, CA
- Solve fun puzzles while exploring the Stanford University campus! This clever hunt takes about two hours and covers up to two miles of easy walking. It is suitable for teens or families as well as adults.
Visit ClueKeeper to play!
If you would prefer to experience the fun of Shinteki with your own private group, we will be happy to adapt one of our corporate packages or create a custom event just for you. We can offer helpful suggestions to get you started, but ultimately you’re in control: the location, duration, difficulty level, and mode of transportation can all be tailored to meet your needs. Want to plan an exciting birthday party or add an unforgettable adventure to your group outing? Just email us for a quote, and we can begin customizing your adventure. We have even created an event that culminated in a marriage proposal! (She said yes, by the way.)