August 2010 Puzzle
Contributor: Bob Schaffer | Difficulty: EASY |
- Forlorn aspirin
- Singers of "Take On Me"
- Do honking birds view a deity?
- Doddering cats
- Mouse-like rodents marched Eminem
- Denise Huxtable did not ingest an herb
- While I urinate, mister, I observe the city with a leaning tower
- Did I view an automobile or a feline?
- I favor 3.14159
- A few guys parse just under ten notes
- Take a seat upon a spud skillet, Mr. Redding
- Gratuities fall out of the container, parts of the mouth expel liquid
- Doctrine: I am The Creator
- An automobile, a male, a percussion instrument often played in pairs
- Covered extra-terrestrial, Muppet drummer with a protective plastic sheet
- At no time tied
- Begone, suspend an Italian meat, writer of this clue; I am one who hoards a cheesy
- and meaty pasta dish
- Abel's brother: a crazy person
- Negative, I verbalized to Mr. Norton: "moisturizer"
- Will not those who have affection for one another rebel at this time?
Hints & Solution
← Back to Archives